Tuesday, January 26, 2010

吉他之神 Eric Clapton (艾瑞克萊普頓) - Tears in Heaven (淚灑天堂)

艾瑞克萊普頓在兒子意外身亡後,憶亡兒所作的曲子


艾瑞克萊普頓在五十多歲時育得一子,
但是造化弄人,一九九一年三月,
才四歲大的愛子Conor康諾,竟從紐約數十層高的公寓住家意外摔下身亡,
Eric Clapton艾瑞克萊普頓傷痛之餘,寫下此曲 Tears In Heaven (淚灑天堂),以紀念亡兒。


Written:Eric Clapton / Will Jennings
Vocal:Eric Clapton

Would you know my name ? 
你還記得我的名字嗎?
If I saw you in heaven 
如果我在天堂遇見你
Would it be the same ? 
我們還能像從前一樣嗎?
If I saw you in heaven 
如果我在天堂遇見你
I must be strong and carry on 
我必須堅強,堅持下去
Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven 
因為我知道我並不屬於天堂

Would you hold my hand ?  
你會握住我的手嗎?
If I saw you in heaven  
如果我在天堂遇見你
Would you help me stand ?  你會扶我起來嗎?
If I saw you in heaven  
如果我在天堂遇見你
I'll find my way through night and day  
我會找到度過日夜的方法
Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven  
因為我知道我不能留在天堂

Time can bring you down  
時間使人意志消沈
Time can bend your knees  
時間使人屈膝臣服
Time can break your heart  
時間使人傷心
Have you begging please, begging please  
你是否曾向它求饒?

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure  
跨越那道門後,我相信是一片祥和
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven  
而我知道,不會再有人淚灑天堂 

4 comments:

  1. 加油!充實內函最重要!Beauty is but skin- deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 這首也是很好聽 耐聽的歌曲



    我的部落格新增 油畫 牧羊犬



    晚安!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 啊....

    我也好喜歡這首歌....

    有眼淚...也有希望....

    ReplyDelete